|Job title||Digital Producer I|
|Reports to||Digital Media Director|
Support all Digital Media outlets across Marquee properties.
Duties and responsibilities
- Maintain / Update website platforms and troubleshoot issues.
- Manage Digital Projects and development with providers accordingly.
- Interface with inside services, Sales, News, and Production for all properties, for creative development of new business, and ongoing campaigns.
- Manage / Create assets of internal and external projects.
- Manage Broadcast Elements as requested from New Director.
- Manage the client relationship from approval to launch, and support of Sales Team with follow up materials, graphics and reports of campaign.
- Maintain a working knowledge of best practices for Digital development.
- Maintain all code and structure of CMS platforms, style, functionality, user experience.
- Reasonable response time to open service tickets within and external to Marquee properties.
- Maintain / Create all marketing material, logos, signage, business cards to reflect consistent image across Marquee properties.
- College degree preferred
- Possess excellent time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Excellent multitasking skills while under tight deadlines with the ability to operate independently and exercise judgment
- Able to learn new skills easily and be a team player
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret verbal and written requests and directions
- Must have the ability to compose emails and other written documentation clearly and concisely
- Must have working knowledge of Windows operating system and be proficient in Microsoft software applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of Digital Platform CMS tools and various add on software.
Occasional evenings or weekend work may be required to meet deadlines or trouble shoot issues.
Must be able to lift 10 pounds.
Direct reports: Digital Media Director
If you’re interested in learning more about joining our team, send your resume and a demo of your work to Gregory Lafrance at firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to hearing from you.