Zanesville Downtown Association Membership Drive Underway

Local News

ZANESVILLE, Ohio – The Zanesville Downtown Association is embarking on their membership drive.

ZDA is searching for community members and businesses that are interested in making a 12 month membership donation. More than 90% of the donations help provide financial support to projects and improvements to the Downtown Zanesville area.

“The Downtown Association stands on its own. All the money that is raised, 90 percent of that money goes back into the Downtown, different types of projects. There’s no management fees or anything like that. The other 10 percent is when we have events, some of that money goes into that,” said Dana Matz, ZDA Manager.

Zanesville Downtown Association works to advocate for Downtown revitalization. ZDA projects include way-finding signs, parking signs, and real estate development.

“One thing we do is we’re advocates for the Downtown area so we work with the city, city officials, city council on projects that are taking place in the Downtown. Very happy for the progress we’ve made with downtown revitalization districts, downtown redevelopment districts. So we’re always looking at what our peer communities are doing and what we can do to continue to improve our Downtown,” said Matz.

If you are interested in supporting the ZDA and their mission, you can contact the Chamber of Commerce office at (740) 455-8282, or online at Zanesville Downtown Association website, www.downtownzanesville.com.

Please follow and like us: