Electrical Fire on Neil Avenue

Local News

The Zanesville Fire Department says a small fire caused a couple thousand dollars in damage to the house at 1729 Neil Avenue in Zanesville.

Firefighters say the fire started at 5:30 pm and possibly ignited from extension cords in the corner of the roof. Fire officials are still investigating.

The occupant of the house, Steven Smith, was unharmed. The Zanesville Fire Department and Community Ambulance responded to the scene.

Please follow and like us:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

two × four =